On 24th November, thee Go has launched the first electric pick-up in Nepal, JAC E-T8—to promote the use of electric vehicles, and protect the environment. ‘thee Go’ is a group of companies that aims to promote sustainability by developing an ecosystem of electric vehicles in Nepal; while, being environmentally conscious. Its mission is to pave the way in making Nepal environmentally sustainable by being a catalyst in promoting eco-friendly transportation in Nepal. The company has labeled this project as #MissionZeroEmission Project. thee GO has its own ecosystem in which, it has included all the services—from promoting its electric vehicles, after-sales service to retrofitting, and many more. It also provides very efficiently After Sales Service. It has the provision for Training and Development Programs to build skilled manpower for the service of vehicles and—for the innovation of future products. It has EV charging facilities in different locations in Nepal. Along with all these services, it also provides retrofitting service to the vehicles, which means, thee Go can successfully convert petroleum cars to electric ones to enhance the life of the vehicle.
Keeping its mission in mind, it recently launched JAC E-T8 to electrify your adventures. The launch took place in Aranya Boutique Hotel, Naxal. The very talented VJ, Host/Emcee, Nishma Dhungana Choudhary hosted the event gracefully.
- The special guest for the event was:
- Shreeram Pokhrel, the Director of Energy Efficiency and loss reduction Department of Nepal Electricity Authority,
- Durga Bahadhur Thapa, the Mayor of Belka Nagarpalika , Udayapur,
- Sagar Mani Gyawali, Project Manager of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Development Project of Nepal Electricity Authority and
- a famous media personality, Yaman Shrestha.
The Executive Director of Thee-GO, Mr. Binit Khadka, the Vice President of Thee-GO, Mr. Saurab Shrestha, the CEO of Thee-GO and NEV Nepal Pvt Ltd, Mr. Binit Khadka and Mr. Saurab Shrestha, the CEO of Sribit and
Thee-Go was also present at the event. The event was held successfully and the unveiling of JAC E-T8 was done gracefully.
The main features of the pick up are:
- Total Range on Single Charge = 350 KMS NEDC.
- DC Fast Charging ( 2 Hours ).
- Motor Peak Power 110 KW
- Torque (Nm) 320
- Regenerative Braking system
- Brake Override system
- Dimension of the vehicle: 5615*1880*1830 ( L*W*H)
- Rear Body size: 1810*1520*470 ( L*W*H)
- Motor Type PMSM
- Battery Capacity 67.2 KWh
- Steering wheel with audio command
- Infotainment System with reverse Camera
- Automatic Transmission
Thee go also presented their visionary plan of setting up 50 EV charging stations across the nation as a part of an agreement between NEA & Wanbang Digital Energy, China—with Thee-GO as their local partner.
Furthermore, Thee-Go also presented their plans to help set up 40 units of a battery-operated electric buses, 20 units of DC Fast chargers which charges all buses within 5 hours—as a part of an agreement between Sajha & CHTC Kinwin (Nanjing), China with THEE-Go as their local Partner.